Celebrate Lumberjack Day at a soccer game, get a foam axe
Every team in every sport should give out axes for Lumberjack Day. Yes, Sept. 26 is apparently Lumberjack Day. And since Stephen F. Austin’s teams are nicknamed the Lumberjacks, it’s time to hand out some axes to sports fans. Today is the official day for flannel shirts, unkempt beards and flapjacks! #NationalLumberjackDay #AxeEm @SFA_Soccer http://bit.ly/YjK9z8
from WordPress http://bit.ly/1v9VDCr
Free axes?!?! OH MAN OH MAN!
brouhahaha asked: Any tips for intimidated first-timer girls that want to go into a comic shop and order Lumberjanes? Like, will shops know what I'm handing them or will they be like "who are you what is this why are you here?"
1. Wear your favorite plaid shirt
2. Take your best friend with you, because friendship
3. The comic shop employees should be happy to get the form because all the information is on it and they don’t have to look anything up, thus making their jobs easier
4. If they are rude, take the form back, yell A CURSE UPON THIS SHOP, then take your business to another shop
5. If you can actually perform curses, that would be ideal.
6. Walk away in slow motion as the shop explodes behind you. Don’t look at the explosion. Taylor Swift’s “Trouble” plays.
7. “They shouldn’t have messed with me” you say grimly
8. I forgot what we were talking about